Categories

May 10, 2009

Heather and Devin are married!

Well this weekend we had a great time at my cousin Heather's wedding and it was nice because I went to my first wedding we've been to in a while as just a guests. Jess and I were excited about getting to hang out with the extended family and it was a very sweet wedding. There were a few laughs during the ceremony when the cute little flowergirl was coming down the isle. She would stop at each pew and throw 2-3 flower pedals at whoever was sitting at the end of the pew. After about 2 minutes of her walking down the isle, coordinator came and grabbed her so the bride could come down too! It was pretty funny. Also having dealt with "Uncle Bob" in the past, I tried to stay out of the way of the hired photographer(my cousin and his girlfriend) but still managed to get some very nice shots. Hope you enjoy!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive