Categories

May 8, 2009

Grad Girls!

Well to continue the graduation theme I give you a handful of my favorite people from my time at UGA. When my friend Nicole (Cola as I prefer to call her) gave me a call to see if I could do some graduation pictures for her and some friends I said no problem and then we began to try and find a time that we could meet up to do them. Well I'll be the first to say that coordinating 6 peoples schedules during finals week is easier said than done. We had to reschedule a couple of times because of conflicting tests, work schedules, etc and we finally got down to the last possible time before the girls headed home and it was raining. Yes rain was about to ruin another shoot but no we didnt let that stop us. Luckily by the time we got to campus the rain actually cleared up and before we got done the sun even poked out so we had a great time. This is a great group of girls and I know they will be missed around here as they head their seperate ways after graduation but I hope you all enjoy the pics!

 

 

 


I love how this pictured turned out(please note the rain jackets because of the wet ground...)
 
Posted by Picasa
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive